Council of Single Mothers and their children is bringing their FREE careers, work and wellbeing guidance program to Ballarat.
- Enjoy one on one online sessions with an industry professional with lived experience of single motherhood
- Identify your skills and strengths to enable a transition to work, study or a new career over time
- Increase your confidence and capacity to advocate for yourself with coaching and group sessions
- Update your knowledge of free training courses, industry and workplace changes since COVID
- Receive help to locate free services that assist with career change, financial counselling and wellbeing
Join by yourself or with another single mum. It‘s free and it’s flexible.
Date: Term Four, Oct 3 – Nov 27Duration: Eight weeks Online sessions: Four fortnightly online consults to suit your times, between 9.30-4.30. Further email, phone and referral support where needed weekly. Monthly meet ups: two face-to-face group sessions in Ballarat to network, enjoy lunch and hear guest speakers.
For more information, contact Erika: 0423 189 340, email@example.com
“Erika and the Bloom program were very empowering and gave me much reassurance and confidence. Bloom helped me believe in myself and learn that the skills I hold are valuable. I now feel like I can explore my career pathway and kick any goal I set for myself. I had no idea whatsoever how to get back into the workplace to now being confident to be what ever I want to be. Highly recommend this program to all single mothers.” – Michelle
“I love Erika’s positive outlook and how she is so encouraging. I really don’t think I would have taken these big steps if it wasn’t for her support and encouragement. I’m so grateful for the CSMC. You all do wonderful work!” – Nikki